Tuesday 28 February 2012

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

TO: MR LUCAS SEET ZHU HAO

Time flies. 
It's been 184 days since 29th Aug 2011. 
From a stranger to a friend and now you're the person that i wanted to live with you, forever.



Thanks for always being there for me whenever i needed you. 
Thanks for hugging me whenever I feel insecure.


Thanks for kissing me in the middle of night and makes me feel safe throughout the night with you by my side.


Thanks for filling up my tummy whenever I feel hungry.


Thanks for making me happy whenever I'm sad.


Thanks for everything that you did for me. I do really appreciate it lots.


I'm afraid to fall again, but with you, i try to be brave, cause i know you'll be there.
I'll be brave, i'll not let anything take away. Time has brought your heart to me. 
When my world is falling apart, that's when i look at you.


You love me for who I am , like the stars hold the moon. 
You'll not be alone, I'll stand by you, I'll help you through. 
When you can't cope, I will fight your fight, I'll hold you tight , and I won't let you go and won't let you fall. Your smile, your way, your love. I promise.


Happy Half-Year Anniversary Baby :)
 I love you.



YOURS TRULY,
MISS ELAINE LEE

No comments:

Post a Comment